Labor doesn’t happen on a set schedule.
But Chrisina’s childbirth education classes do!
- Classes run Saturdays from 9:00 – 11:00am (next class openings are for 03/2013)
- Classes for Teen Parents Saturdays from 12:00-2:00 pm *This class is Free
A 5 week natural childbirth preparation course designed for the birthing couple, however moms without an available partner are also invited to attend. Classes cover the basics and are kept small and intimate and consists of 5 -2 hour classes. This course is appropriate for those preparing to give birth at a hospital, birth center or home. This class is designed to empower parents to make informed decisions about pregnancy, labor & birth, focusing on a woman’s innate ability to give birth, non-pharmacological pain management strategies, and preparation for breastfeeding.
- Prenatal nutrition
- Optimal fetal positioning
- Exercises & body mechanics that can make your labor shorter and easier
- Natural pain relief options
- Physiological birth process & tips for each stage
- Cesarean birth & reducing the risk of it
- Postpartum mom care
- Newborn care
Recommended materials for class:
Birth Ball (suggested, not required)
Wear comfortable clothing
Beach towel or small blanket
Price: $125 group classes $225 for private classes
* Childbirth education participants receive $50 credit towards placenta encapsulation!
Click here to register or call Christina at (704) 575-3424